Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Win A Shiny New Dime!

Be the Jimson Weed's 10,000th visitor* and win this shiny new dime.

Meantime, let's put on Horace Silver ("Retrospective") and have some seafood pasta with garlic butter.

Thursday a.m. - As many a careful reader has pointed out, The J-Weed has already passed the 10,000 mark. How I received 175 hits/visitors/readers in twelve hours (it usually takes days) was briefly a mystery to me. But last night it was again mentioned in LA Observed ("A Piece of History") which I guess accounts for the upsurge.

The shiny new dime has been placed in escrow.

_________
* Yes, its been explained to me that this will be ten thousand "hits", not "visitors" but I just don't care.

1 comment:

AArtVark said...

That dime looks like it's floating in the air! You're a regular David Blaine...