Monday, June 12, 2006

Homeless Feet and Shoes

Quote of the Night:

Mr. Shannon: You weren't disgusted?
Hannah: Nothing human disgusts me, Mr. Shannon, unless it's unkind or violent.

I'm watching just the last third of "Night of the Iguana" and while it's easy to be distracted by Ava Gardner, it's a genuinely interesting movie. I'm sure most of the story and dialogue are straight from Tennessee Williams' play.

Meal of the Night: Trader Joe's pre-packaged salad: Spinach and mushrooms with blueberries, cranberries, toasted almonds and white Dijon vinaigrette.

Music of the Night: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. Brian Eno and David Byrne

2 comments:

AArtVark said...

A carefully placed manequin!

Troy said...

i ride my bike around silverlake and I see more and more homeless. shame shame shame